Saturday, June 12, 2010

From the bottom of my heart

I never did had the chance to thank
And I surely never did manage to apologize
I hope it is not too late, though the ship has already sank
Give me the chance to present your prize

I cannot repay you by giving gold
Not even diamonds or full of cash
But I will surely give you my soul
If you needed it in a flash

I never meant to make you upset
I never meant to spoil your dreams
I wanted to be someone so great
Someone who gives you a bit of gleam

The sun that gives me light is you
The hand that pulls me up is you
Forgive me for what you have gone through
But please accept my forever thank you.

Written on 30th November 2003 and specially dedicated to my beloved daddy...

Happy Father's Day

3 comments:

  1. suka poem ni... saya pulak yang sedih

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu.. it always touches my heart too.. huhuhu.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam..

    Very touching...
    Macam penah nangga jak bapak kitak tok tapi sik cney...takut jak salah urang hehehe

    ReplyDelete