Sunday, September 26, 2010

P.S. I love you

Another draft that had never been posted.

I was relaxing on the couch watching the repeated story in Astro entitled, 'P.S. I love you'.  What happens when death comes earlier than we expected?  In the movie, the husband prepared lots of letters to the wife in order to help her to move on with her life after his death.

Sometimes it makes me think of life itself.  My life is my children.  I think of them almost every second and hope to be with them forever.  I hope I can see them till they grow up and finally have a life of their own.  Unfortunately, the future is not for me to foresee.

A few days ago, my daughter was being scolded and she is the emotional type.  When I came to comfort her, she mentioned that she does not mind being scolded but she is afraid of losing us, her parents.  It touches my heart.  At a very young age, she could think of death. Kids sure grow up very fast nowadays.  And I sure am getting old.

If death does come earlier, I sure have a lot of sins!!!



3 comments:

  1. selalunya kematian datang secara tiba-tiba saat kita leka dengan kehidupan ini kan syura..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam...

    Moga kitak sihat hendaknya...

    Kematian kita sik tauk bila, namun setiap saat dan masa kenak bersedia dengan bekalan nok diembak balit sinun kelak.

    Sidak yang ditinggal kita sik perlu riso kerana Allah dah tentukan segala rezeki sidaknya. Yang penting didikan agama sidaknya diutamakan sebelum kita pergi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. w'salam...

    yes.. leka mengejar duniawi.. lupa amalan2 yg wajib dibuat..

    yes.. slalu juak kamek nangga, org nok blum berubah2 ya panjang umur.. mayb allah mauk nya bertaubat lok

    and org nok bait2 ya tenang jak pergi..

    ReplyDelete