Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Gift

   Yesterday I went shopping for grocery.  At the counter, the cashier was extremely fast scanning the goods.  Suddenly as I was about to pay, she cut her finger (no idea how) and... I can't even describe it.

 


   Anyway, going back a few years, my daughter fell from a double decker bed.  Her mouth was bleeding and I took her to the bathroom to gargle.  My head was already spinning.  Then suddenly blood came out from her nose.  I panicked.  Her father was ready to bring her to the hospital. I told him I was not feeling well but still tried to get ready.  Just as I wanted to enter the bedroom, I was feeling dizzy and fainted.  My husband carried me to the bed and brought a glass of water.  I felt  warm blood rushing to my head.  I slowly opened my eyes and saw my little girl standing at the door with a cloth on her nose.  As if she was thinking and wondering who was the actual patient that needed a treatment. What a laugh.

  Yes, might be funny but we can't run from reality.  Hemophobia, fear of blood.  http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=12337  Always tried to be strong.  Never stop me from exploring the world.  It is not a curse but a gift.




1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum...

    Moga kitak sihat hendaknya..

    Rami juak kawan-kawan kamek sik dapat nangga darah...nyembelih manok pun sik pat nangga adoheh nang pelik. Kenak training nangga darah tiap ari tok hehe

    ReplyDelete