Thursday, July 24, 2014

HAPPY SMILE

Exactly at 9.15 in the morning, my phone rang.  To my surprise, it was my best friend from Kuala Lumpur. As I answered my phone, I started to smile.  It was really nice to hear from her with our naughty jokes and crack heads.

Soon she gave the phone to another guy friend.  A friend who always offers help yet at the same time, a person I always quarrel with.  It was indeed great to be able to quarrel with him in the phone once again.

Then the phone was passed to another friend, the only doctor in the house. Hearing their voices made me alive.  I was crazy again.  Laughing and giggling as we go through memory lane.

When we had to bid goodbye, I think my heart and soul had flown back to my previous school.  As I entered my class, I was smiling all through the way.  My mind thinking of my friends and how I miss them so much.  Shouting, fighting, debating, laughing, joking and mocking at each other.

I messaged my friend saying how happy I was to hear from her and suddenly at 11.50, she called me again. And the craziness go on.  Today is indeed a happy day for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment