Monday, June 28, 2010

Shopping experience

Yesterday, my neighbour called early in the morning asking for my help.  In one month, a new life will be born.  Preparation is still incomplete.  So, my friend asked me to accompany her shopping for baby stuff.  How could I refuse a request from a pregnant mother?!  Of course I said yes.  Besides, when it comes to window shopping, count me in!

When I was just looking around in the shop, it was tempting!  The cute small footwear, the colourful blankets and all the beautiful clothes, ohhhh.... I'm speechless.  Why were there no such beautiful baby stuff during my pregnancy long time ago?!  I would have bought all these stuff.  Plus, almost everything is on sale.

See it for yourself.  Bumble Bee Baby Products are simply tempting:
Wash Cloth and Blankets
Fanciful Footwear

Nowadays there are so many baby attires.  There are even beautiful and colourful poncho for breastfeeding. I can't remember seeing all these things during my time of pregnancy.  However, I feel rather sad because I could not join in this baby shopping extravaganza.  I can just help my friend pick some nice accessories.

When I reached home, I kept thinking about the fun yet tiring part of searching for baby stuff.  Even though part of me love the idea of being pregnant, when I think deep about it, I think my decision of having only 3 wonderful kids is satisfying enough.


To comfort myself, I kept telling myself to wait 20 years for my kids to get married and I'll be a grandmother, busy shopping for my grandchildren.  Hahaha.. Insya-Allah...

4 comments:

  1. muda lagilah syura... cukupkan 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. syura hai...it was a blessed that u n hubby took the trouble to accompany me shopping for the very last minute b4 baby due..really appreciated you guys!!!thank you dear friend..ur d best!!!-ani-
    psssttt..uve got 2 teach me again how 2 comment using my own name...hehehe..jakun lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea ok.. will teach u how.. hehe..

    btw we love window shopping so it's no biggie..

    ReplyDelete