Thursday, March 29, 2012

Curiosity killed the cat

Another short entry.. 


Why?


Because I'm lost and afraid.


I'm supposed to share something wonderful today but ended up with this title because of the movie showing in HBO tonight, '127 Hours'!


I admit.. I'm a scaredy-cat.  I hate watching movies or stories that show someone torturing and cutting themselves up.  Yet this type of video clips are so famous in You Tube nowadays. (not that I'm saying I watch it but accidentally saw it.. sadly to say)


However, I totally respect the real hero, Aron Ralston for his bravery. 





http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/08/0830_040830_aronralston.html




I'm having a major headache, having to peek at this movie and type the entry at the same time.  


Curious to watch the ending.


Time out for me..




2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum...

    Apa kabar kitak tek, moga kitak sihat hendaknya..

    Ermm malam tadi kamek pun coba juak nok nangga cerita 127 hour yaa tapi sik nyaman asa di ati sebab akan ada scenenya potong tangannya hasil dari kejadian yang sebenarnya so tutup jak...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. W'salam. Kamek sihat alhamdulillah.

    Sebenarnya kamek pun takut mauk nangga. On off on off nangga and part potong, tutup mata.. haha.. tp nang salute ngan org ya

    ReplyDelete