Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Being organised!!

It has been nearly two weeks I left my blog.  Where have I gone?  Time.  Time is my barrier.  Sometimes I think 24 hours is not enough.  The workload at school are hectic.  Try to think about it, perhaps it is I who could not manage my time properly.  I postponed my work until everything seems to pile up.  Papers to mark, extra classes and meetings to attend, documentations due, data to key in, observation to be prepared, and those are only for half the day.  Another half for fetching kids from school, settling house chores, replying emails, updating Facebook and blog!  I'm busier than the prime minister.  When the work is as high as a mountain, I lost my focus.  My vision is blur.  The mountain is too high, I could not see what is behind it.  I think I need a timetable.

Yes.. I really think that is a very wise solution.  I can organize my time carefully.  As a teacher, I always advise students to have a timetable to divide their study time and play time equally.  Unfortunately, it seems that I am in a mess myself.  A big whirl that has no starting line.  When will I start this timetable?  Getting started is another task.  Oh my.. I think I just added another workload.

Help!!!  Anyone?  

3 comments:

  1. saya bukanlah penasihat yang baik
    sebab hidup saya pun huru hara juga

    cuma kita buat mana yang terdaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam...

    Memberi keutamaan kepada yang penting dahulu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. w'salam.. terima kasih semua..

    yes.. i think i will start ngan marking papers.. then, timetable kena ada gak rasanya ni..

    ReplyDelete